How do innocent babies lose their rights

Monday, June 1, 2015

I BEEN KIDNAPPED TO WRONG FAMILY

Dear Madam/Sir
Abuse is Abuse it is not harmless it is torture and I like to
share my story myself like all other children had no choice to whom take us home... and because we do not choose our parents and we have no control over whom take us home and children don't have a voice and this is what I like to share all I ask is that you all please allow me to share and explain it.If this happened to anyone of you how would you feel and how would you handle this kind of situation and this is not my fault either and like all other children I had no kind of control over what happened to me I am not to blame for how I gotten really treated by those kind of people.I took a DNA TEST and I found out by taking the test that Nelson Reed Barber and Carmella Elizabeth Pumphrey Barber, her maiden name is Carmella Elizabeth Pumphrey are not my birth biological birth parents and I couldn't fit in their family and this women is dangerous for my personal safety and my children's personal safety and they were not supposed to take me to the wrong family and that she is dangerously bigoted towards me because I am really a mixed nationality with other ethnicities, and they always picked on me for several years and I did not have no kind of supporters not from their family because I was not nothing to those people. Carmella Elizabeth Pumphrey Barber did always over bearingly harass me while she always asked me Charlene do you got any Life Insurance Policy on yourself and she did me like this ever since the 1970s after her and her husband Nelson Reed Barber did put me out on the streets in Chicago, Illinois in September 16-1976 that is the same year that I graduated from Calumet H.S in Chicago, Illinois a 95% black school where I was not supported by staff and students , they helped the people torture me and I could not even walk the halls while changing classes during periods, I often run into some students laughing and snickering while saying there she go is that your sister? that was torture and harassment right there and those people who took me home always did put all kinds of people on me Look what happen to me on the CTA L TRAIN GOING SOUTH BOUND a strange women came up to me and ask me IS YOUR NAME CHARLENE?, I DID NOT ANSWER HER AT FIRST BECAUSE,SHE WAS A STRANGER WHO I DID NOT KNOW AND I REALLY DID NOT APPRECIATE SOMEBODY LIKE THAT COMING UP TO ME KNOWING MY NAME WAS CHARLENE, I DON'T THINK THAT WAS NICE AT ALL..AND SHE ASKED ME do you have a SISTER NAME DIANE, I didn't answer her at first because I didn't know her an American Black women and I was reluctant to answer the women and I said yesI had a sister name Diane the women told me she was Diane's co-worker and she was the mother of a little girl herself and she did tell me how Diane described me, I can see that Diane described me to the T, HOW WOULD THAT WOMEN KNOW MY NAME IS CHARLENE I COULD HAVE BEEN SOMEBODY ELSE WITH A DIFFERENT NAME AND THAT DON'T MAKE NO KIND OF SENSE.
What did happen to me I did get abducted by dangerous bigoted criminals and I did take a DNA TEST and what did happen to me it is not silly it is all about thiefry and money and people do abduct and kidnap babies and people I do not have to prove a point especially to those people who I know don't believe me because it did not happen to you and your children and I was really put through pure hell from the beginning that is not silly that is criminally dangerous to control someone else's life and to no return what hapened to me is not a coincident what happened to me and my children for several years and nobody in that family didn't tell me why and if you don't believe me that is not my fault either. If this happened to you the painful horrific drauma you would feel the same way too. Look at what we hear and see on the news media, I thought I share some examples in my letter because it is based on what really did happen to innocent children such as myself and this is what I am trying to point out to the public because these things do happen.
1. Young girls abducted and held in a house basement for 10 years until they were grown adults and years later rescued and that was a true story,
2 . A Newborn baby girl stolen at only 19 days old taken from a NY hospital emergency room by a so-called nurse taken from NY to Conneticut out of state and her mother was blessed after her baby was missing for nearly 24 years and she was reunited with her parents where she did fit in well and that is a blessing.
3. A young school girl waiting for her school bus at a school bus stop to take her to school she never made it to school that day this one child was abducted stolen on her way to school from a school bus stop and taken by a station wagon and those people they changed her name and they held her from a small child to and adult she was rescued years later.another true story and these things do happen to people. When I found out that I am not a Barber and a Pumphrey I was really not too surprised because they did not act like they were my parents and their entire family treated me like I was nothing but an outcast and an outsider and they caused me reputational harm and they should not have took me to their family. then why do people still turn their backs on me leaving me in nothing but pain and distress and far too much sorrow for deeds I did not do to those people who are full of nothing but pure hatred towards my children and I and I know some people do think I'm crazy but please try to understand the people who did take me home to their family they always did call me crazy from the start of the unjustified horrible ordeal they have really put me through for nothing that I was at fault for and not on person in their family supported at all and I wonder what do some people think I am, I am a person who have feelings too. I never stood a chance with this family I was taken too and I would have been far better off had someone looked out for my welbeing and my best interest but that never happened and as a result of me being taken to an incompatible family that was really unsafe and unfit for me altogether because all the horrible abuses and derogatory name callings did hurt me very badly and to attack me that way all because I was from another dna family with several ethnicities that I have inheritted from my birth parents and my dna family relatives and I have really suffered for many years and I really regreted fot deeds I was not even responsible for and I had no kind of parental guidance and no quidance from school faculty and I really learned the hard way and life for me was a terrible struggle because I was misplaced in the wrong family without no kind of family back up period. This was not the right family for me and I could not fit in this family because I was not welcomed in their family.

Respectfully
Charlene Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment