How do innocent babies lose their rights

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I WAS NEVER ON THE HIGH HORSE, I HAD REAL BAD BREAKS FROM THE START


I do not feel right because the adult parents didn't want me for their daughter, the man denied me and said I wasn't his baby, turn his back on me and walked out of the hospital and the women turn against me too, everybody did pick on me for several years, the family people did call me all kinds of racist derogatory names like: ALBINO, WHITE GIRL, YELLOW GAL, DANCING EYES, WHITE BITCHES AND YELLOW BITCHES AND THEY ROBBED ME AND THEY RESTRICTED ME OF MY PERSONAL FREEDOM. THEY DID FOLLOW AND THEY DID TRACK ME DOWN LIKE I AM A RARE ALBINO ANIMAL AND THE FAMILY PEOPLE DID STALK ME ON MY TELEPHONE, THE FACT IS I WAS NOT WANTED AND IS NOT WANTED AND WELCOMED IN THIS FAMILY, I WAS TAKEN HOME FOR THE MONEY USE, I AM NOT A DUMB PERSON.  I AM CONSTANTLY BEING PUNISHED FOR DEEDS I DID NOT DO AND NOT EVEN ONE PERSON IN THIS FAMILY DID NOT TELL ME WHY, NO THEY DID NOT.
The people who always never wanted me with anything they tried to take my children away from me behind my back and they always did send female socialworkers to my door and some of the socialworkers had dark shaded eyeglasses on and the family people always did under mind me, and they never had no love and respect for my children and I, the so called mother, her husband and her children always did have a serious personal vendetta against me for things I was not responsible for and the people always dictated my life to me. then she told me everybody though I was not going to have nothing to do with a black man and I was not like that at all, and when I met my children's father who is Asian and she told me they laughed and they did laughed that mother parent did tell me that and when I was forced to move back in her house because they scared me out of Milwaukee Wisconsin and that is where I purchased my home, and all of a sudden I was back in her house; she really hated me while I was there, she got in my face and told me when I had my house I was ON THE HIGH HORSE, I HAD REAL BAD BREAKS FROM THE START and somebody did destroy my happy home and they did set my home on fire and I did purchase this home in a neighborhood where I did not no anyone there at all and I did mind my own business and it was no boyfriend in my house, no it was not because that is a LIE, it was just me and my children. I paid the bills.

You don't take an unwanted child home, the people who did not want me as their daughter, they took me home to a complete hell whole, and All I Got Was Punk Bitch Abuse because of all the abuses they did against me and my children for nothing I was not at fault and I was used for a family scapegoat, otherwise grown adults put all their sinful blame on me, say it's my fault, they denied me my reality, they fed me a bunch of lies to believe, they pulled my leg, and they peed on my leg and told me its rainning, they really crammed vicious hatred down my throat and they really made me really sick to my stomach and my

No comments:

Post a Comment